The Merit dashboard provides an overview of achievement analytics across social, online, and local media channels. It also gives you a snapshot of your Merit Network in the Network Bar.
Merit Network Bar:
- Students - Number of students (active, not graduated)
- Parents - Number of students with parent emails associated with them
- High Schools - Number of high schools across students
- Newspapers - Number of newspapers matched by student zip codes
- Government - Number of gov't reps matched by student zip codes
- Social Media - Estimated reach based on students with connected social media accounts.
Merit captures the actions and activities your achievements generate, providing you with simple stats that show audience size, actions, conversations, and comparative growth metrics.
Dashboard Stats Explained:
- Achievements*: Total number achievements that have been published for the selected time period. This also includes Student Imports.
- Student Achievements*: Total number of student achievements published within the selected time period. This also includes Student Imports.
- Total impressions: Total number of online impressions (page views) and social media impressions generated from the achievements published over the selected time period.
- Total Actions: The sum of student email click throughs, parent click throughs, activities added, jobs added, photos added, Facebook posts, Facebook comments, Facebook likes, Twitter posts, LinkedIn posts, Tumblr posts, and email shares over a selected time period.
- Average engagement rate: The average engagement rate for all of the achievements published within the selected time period. (Each achievement you publish has a separate engagement rate)
Recent Peer Activity
The timeline on your Merit dashboard also shows peer activity, giving you an idea of how other schools are using Merit to recognize student success. The peer activity panel reflects the most recent achievements published by other schools using Merit. The peer activity panel is a great way
to get ideas for new achievements too!
- Click on the logo for the school to view their Merit page.
- Click on the name of the school to view the published achievement.