The student engagement page in Merit gives you visibility, insight, and analysis into how students and their audiences engage with the content you create.
- Claims: Total number of students that have claimed their Merit page for the selected time period.
- Activities: Total number of activities added to Merit pages, by students, for the selected time period.
- Jobs: Total number of jobs added to students' Merit pages over a selected time period.
- Photos/Videos: Total number of photos and videos added by students over the selected time period.
- Open Rate (Students): The open rate for emails sent to students.
- Click Rate (Students): The click through rate for emails sent to students.
- Open Rate (Parents): The open rate for emails sent to parents.
- Click Rate (Parents): The click through rate for emails sent to parents.
Understanding the multiplier:
Merit has a built in "multiplier" to calculate how many page views each achievement generates. The multiplier (i.e. 4x) is the number of page views divided by the number of student achievements.
In the example below the multiplier attempts to show that 15,364 page views were generated as a result of publishing 3,756 student achievements. i.e. 15,364/3,756 = 4.09