Managing your A.I. feeds
You can manage your RSS feeds from inside your account. Simply click on the "Manage Your Feeds" link on the Merit A.I. tab to open up the pop up window:
Pro Tip: Create feeds for Merit A.I. using Google
One way you can create feeds for Merit A.I. is to set up a Google News Alert.
- Go to google.com/alerts in your browser.
- Enter a search term for the topic you want to track (school name)
- Choose Show Options
- On the last option- DELIVER TO select the option for RSS FEED (see below it will give you a preview of what your feed will look like)
- Click create alert
- On the MY ALERTS section, find your alert, and on the right, hover over the RSS FEED icon (the first icon)
- Right click on icon and from drop down select COPY LINK LOCATION
- Sign into Merit, click on the ACHIEVEMENTS Tab in the upper right
- Find "Stories discovered by Merit A.I" on the right
- Copy and paste your RSS Feed URL, click "Add Feed" and voila!