Check these 10 activities off your Merit to-do list in 60 days or less!
- Set up a consultation: Complete a consultation with your dedicated Merit account manager. Call us to schedule one: (800) 552-2194.
- Update your information: Log in to Merit by going to app.meritpages.com and configure your contact information.
- Configure your user accounts: Are you the only Merit user? If not, you'll need to create new user accounts.
- Customize your branded elements: Import your logo and set up your school's Merit page.
- Create badges: Design your own custom badge set [this is optional]
- Develop a plan: Define your content strategy and create an achievement calendar.
- Join a training webinar: Sign up for a free online training with a Merit expert.
- Promote Merit: Introduce students to Merit before you grant your first achievement. Promote it and import your students.
- Get started: Create and grant your first achievement!
Don't be shy! Your questions and feedback are critical to your success and ours. Contact us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 552-2194.