Settings: Landing Pages
- Types of landing pages
- Adding a new landing page
- Email templates for IT
- Troubleshooting landing pages
Landing pages can be configured on the Landing Pages tab in your Merit settings:
To use a web page on your own website as the landing page for a Merit achievement or Newsroom press release you must either:
- Allow your web page to be placed into an IFRAME
Landing Page Option 1: iFrame mode
Adding a new landing page
1. Go to Settings > Landing pages
2. Click "New Landing Page" link.
3. Give your landing page a name for reference, and paste the URL for the page. Next, choose the type of page and then click the Save button.
Email templates for requesting IT assistance
We are using a marketing platform called Merit to publish stories about student success. Merit delivers the stories we publish to students, the media, high schools, elected officials, and parents via email. The story emails contain a link that the recipient can follow to read the full story. Those links can either go to a Merit owned property or if we use their optional "Landing Pages" feature, to our own website.
This process is similar to scripts you might include on our websites for other services such as Facebook or Google Analytics. The script should be included inside the HEAD tag of the page or pages. MERIT SCRIPT: <script src="https://api.meritpages.com/merit.js"></script>
Deleting a landing page
You may delete a landing page if necessary. If you delete a landing page all links to that story will redirect to Merit's default landing page on meritpages.com.
Invalid landing pages
- Your webpage no longer allows for content to be displayed in an IFrame.
Still need help? Contact Us